The mission of North Jersey Interfaith Cares (NJIC) is to provide compassionate relief to those who are experiencing a time of crisis that prevents them from maintaining independence, self-sufficiency and reaching their potential, especially children and their families.
We envision a path to independence and self-sufficiency for all. We will achieve this through partnerships with public, private, nonprofit and religious organizations, and the commitment of volunteers and donors.
North Jersey Interfaith Cares will adhere to these values:
- The right to self-determination of the people we serve
- An attitude of tolerance and compassion
- A commitment to family unity and empowerment
- A dedication to mutual respect and integrity
- A culture grounded in diversity and inclusion
North Jersey Interfaith Cares PO Box 1131 Little Falls, NJ 07424